Enter into a stunning four-bedroom, four-bathroom condominium in a Beaux Arts-style building in the heart of Pacific Heights, this Parisian-inspired beauty harkens back to classic architecture influences. One cannot help noticing the beautifully detailed stain glass windows in the first level family room/home office when entering the home. The flood of light into this room shows off the arched ceilings, rich colored and hardwood floors. En suite to this room is a full-sized bathroom making it perfectly suited also as a bedroom for guests or young adults. Could also be an ultimate Zoom room.
This first level of the home is complete with an additional bedroom with ample closet space and a full bathroom close by, in the hallway. Stairs down to the attached garage allows an easy entry to the home and makes it very secure and convenient. This staircase also accesses the large deeded storage room with two cedar lined closets.
Walk up the beautiful, wooden railed stairs to the upper, sun drenched level of the home with windows throughout, highlighting every magnificent, architectural detail. Entering this level, you can immediately appreciate why this home sets itself apart from all others and is truly special.
Toward the center of this level, you enter the chef’s kitchen with fifteen-foot ceilings and equipped with every tool for a master chef and designed as an exquisite art piece. The natural light from the skylight, beams down on abundant, midnight blue cabinetry, marble countertops and backsplash, and high end appliances – Wolf in-wall oven, 6 burner gas range stove with oven - framed with a brushed metal hood, a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer and a second, petite Sub-Zero refrigerator for storing wine and other treats. The marble island is the focal point for casual dining and day to day activities and entertaining.
After preparing the meals, relax in the magnificent living/entertaining great room complete with peaked, windowed ceilings, a gas fireplace and a raised large dining area. The entertaining is complete when you open the sliding glass doors to your private, south facing deck – perfect addition for indoor/outdoor living. Enjoy the views of the City while relaxing day or night.
Walking toward the front of the home, you enter the main bedroom with leaded glass windows and stunning views of Lafayette Park. This wonderful space is complete with a modern custom closet built-ins from floor to the ceiling, a spa-like marbled bathroom, including double sinks, a free-standing, porcelain tub and a steam shower with bench. There is also a skylight which allows wonderful natural light as is the case throughout the home. With a click of a switch, you can turn on the lights illuminating the bathroom floor, adding to the luxurious ambiance.
This level is complete with an additional bedroom with ample closet space and a full sized, marbled bathroom in the hall. An in-closet Electrolux washer and LG dryer are located steps away from the bedrooms, for your convenience.
Each owner of this one-of-a-kind luxurious residence passes on the historical fact that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of the famous Sherlock Homes series, visited this home once owned by his associate, Dr. Abrams. At least this is the rumor which to this day adds to its wonderful historical allure.
- Foyer with marble floors
- Large room suitable for manner uses; library, family room, home office, home gym, Zoom room or bedroom with stained glass windows and en suite marble bathroom
- Additional high ceiling bedroom with ample closet space and adjacent full bathroom
- Interior access to garage and large deeded storage room, with two cedar lined closets.
- Chef’s kitchen complete with 15-foot ceilings, high end appliances, and marbled countertops, backsplash and island
- Sun drenched living/entertaining room with a dining area suitable for large dinner parties
- Private, south facing deck with views of the City
- Main bedroom with stunning views of Lafayette Park, floor to ceiling custom closet built-ins, and marbled, spa-like bathroom with double sinks, a porcelain, free-standing soaking tub, steam shower with bench
- Second good sized bedroom with a second hall full bathroom
- In-closet washer/dryer
- Intercom to unlock gate and front door for guests
- One car deeded space in garage
- Large deeded storage room with two cedar lined closets
- HOA Fees are $650 per month which includes water, garbage, building insurance, PG&E for common areas, and intercom system